Golf Industry Guidelines to Coronavirus (Covid-19)
CORONAVIRUS COVID 19 ADVICE FOR GOLFERS
Prior to the game:
- Payments using contactless means where possible
- Players with any colds or coughs or any symptoms of COVID-19 are asked not to play.
- Locker rooms should only be used for toilet facilities to avoid players being near each other. Allow the changing of shoes in the car park.
- Shotgun starts with people congregating before and after are discouraged for the time being.
On the course:
- Maintain social distancing (2-metre rule) on tee grounds, greens and throughout the rounds
- Always leave the flag in the hole. Golfers should carefully remove their golf ball from the hole, not with a golf club
- Avoid using rakes – the greenkeeper will prepare the course, and where possible, re-rake bunkers during the day
- Golfers can wipe their own golf balls on a towel
- Golfers should only pick their own ball up
- Golfers should avoid using ball cleaners
- Do not share any equipment such as golf clubs or range-finders
- Do not shake hands before or after your game